In-Pack Coupons & Promotions
In-pack coupon campaigns offer a benefit that no other form of marketing can: 100% of in-pack coupons and inserts are delivered directly to your customers. No other marketing vehicle connects you so efficiently with your customer base.
Like Cracker Jack prizes, in-pack coupon inserts are inserted inside a product. In-pack coupons can use FDA approved materials for direct food contact and can be wrapped to protect both the edible product and the promotional item.
In-pack coupons offer an excellent opportunity to:
• encourage repeat purchases
• cross promote other products
• drive customers to sign up for enewsletters
• provide helpful information
• enhance your brand and message
Gallimore Industries provides high volume in-pack coupon printing services and coupon inserting equipment. For in-pack coupon pricing, please share details about your project with us:
When you choose Gallimore, you gain access to our in-house prepress, multiple high speed web presses, folding, die cutting, wrapping, warehousing, and distribution departments. Gallimore's AIB (American Institute of Baking) certification ensures the insert materials we use are traceable and provides a clean environment. And our decades of experience will help you meet FDA and USDA regulations, avoid recalls, and produce reliable inserts best suited for your product.
Gallimore inserts are designed for 100% compatibility with Gallimore inserter equipment. Gallimore coupons are supplied in trays or bandolier-style for easy handling and loading in our various inserter models:
Gallimore's high speed web presses produce colorful promotions supplied in trays or bandoliers for easy handling and loading in our various inserter models.
Did You Know...
- 5 Facts About Coupon Marketing
- How to Increase Customer Loyalty Using Coupons
- 50 Coupon Campaign Ideas
- How to Improve Your Marketing ROI
- 11 Benefits of In-Pack, On-Pack, and IRC Coupons
- Study: Coupon Use Increasing
- Who Uses Coupons?
- What Are "In-Pack Coupons"?
- What Are "On-Pack Coupons"?
- What Are "Instant Redemption Coupons" (IRC)?
- Common Coupon Copy Requirements
- Coupon Design Considerations
- Coupon Sizes
- QR Codes on Coupons = Long Term Customer Relationships
- Attract New Customers
- In-Pack Coupons vs. Free Standing Inserts (FSI's)
- In-Pack Coupons vs. Print Media Coupons
- Instantly Redeemable On-Pack Coupons vs. Print Media Coupons
- How Do Coupons Help Marketers Sell More Product?
- Reach New Customers at Half the Cost